Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Another Site to Showcase and Sell Prints

I've just joined The Untapped Source  (http://www.theuntappedsource.com/janicedunbar), which is a site designed to be strictly a gallery to showcase and sell art prints.

The other three inspire a lot of involvement in the social aspect of the communities which is fun and rewarding, but also very time consuming.  Activity on Fine Art America has been picking up since submitting my art to more groups and I do like the look and feel of FAA.  Even as a free member I can see much potential in it and will likely upgrade my account as my productivity increases.

'Boats in Sun Light' has been featured in three FAA groups now and was featured for the first time on Red Bubble today :) (Links to all my profiles if you want to check them out are in the side bar)

Setting prices for artwork on all four sites is done differently, so I guess depending where buyers live, the shipping costs and what type of print is being ordered, the best deals will be determined on an individual basis. I've posted links to each artwork's retail page under their image on the pages in this blog and on my website.

There are still other retailer sites that could be joined, I will investigate them as time permits, but for now I think setting up these four will have to be enough, I still need to scan some of my older artwork to include and I really want to get down to the business of creating!

Cheers! :)

4 comments:

  1. Great information to mull over with my coffee. THanks for sharing it and congrats AGAIN! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome April and thanks! - since this blog is still in the early days of it's creation, you might be the only one who reads it - lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankx for sharing janice,, I have my work on FAA and redbubble.... also trying my etsy for originals..

    cheers,,, cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome Cheryl, I'd be curious to know how etsy works out for you. I've heard people have some success with it. I've also heard that selling originals through ebay can be good but I haven't looked into either of those sites seriously yet.

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting!! :)

    ReplyDelete